- Crew: 30 persons
- Instruments of catching: a long-line (hook)
- Engine capacity (kw): 883
- Length/width/height of the board (m): 51,21 / 9,20 / 5,90
- Capacity total/pure: 851 / 269
- Place and time of construction: Korea, Changmu, 1990
- Port of registration: Vladivostok
Function: a schooner using long-lines. This vessel can catch bottom and surface fish. The objects of catching are halibut black, halibut white, cod, whiptail, also pollack, coal fish and some types of slopes. The vessel is supplied with tracking equipment and echo-sounders. It works mostly in the Bering, the Okhotsk or the Japan seas.