- Crew: 30 persons
- Instruments of catching: crab traps
- Engine capacity (kw): 970
- Length/width/height of the board (m): 48,12 / 10,50 / 6,00
- Capacity total/pure: 783 / 234
- Place and time of construction: the USSR, Kiev, 1988
- Port of registration: Vladivostok
Function: the unique crab-catching vessel working mainly in the Okhotsk, the Bering and the Japanese seas. It is equipped by traps (3 000 pieces) that extract up to 20 tons of individuals a day. Fishery items: golden king crab, Opilio crab, Berdy crab, dark blue crab. There is a special equipment on the vessel for processing up to 10 tons of products a day.